Consumer Focused Care and Assurance
All Garage Door Installer Group members ...
- have their work subjected to a pre-membership inspection and to ongoing service and quality reviews to determine and ensure a consistent level of service and quality.
- are committed to a programme of in-house and manufacturer supported training in product handling, presentation and installation.
- through correct installation, ensure that customers have full manufacturers warranty entitlement of up to 10 years on some doors.
- maintain public and employer liability insurance and comply with all appropriate health and safety regulations.
- understand the implications of recent European (EC) directives that classifies automated garage doors as 'machinery' and introduces special compliance procedures and documentation.
- afford customers the right to seek redress through the Federation in the unlikely event of any service element not being carried out to a professional standard.
Garage Door Installers
Not a Member of the DHF yet?
Call us on 01827 52337 for more information and an application form.